About 30% of the products manufactured by Grávalos, S.A. is exported.
Most of them are exported to:
- GREAT BRITAIN
- MEXICO EL-PASO
On 16-11-2005 we implemented the environment protection system according to UNE-EN ISO 14001:2004 norm, in the following areas:
1. Manufacture of connectors used for production of electronic devices and in automobile industry,
2. Manufacture of injected plastic elements for household equipment.
Due to the dynamic development and expansion into the new markets, a new plant Geplastyk Polska sp. z o. o. z with its headquarters in Łódź has been created. The premises in Łódź, ul. Rąbieńska 36/38 has been adapted into company headquarters and already in 2005, an injection moulding shop was launched, in which 5 ARBURG injection moulding machines operated. A dynamic development and the greater interest of clients in our products, led to building a new plant with the area of 2500 m2; this plant perfectly meets our needs and gives the chance for further development. In October 2008, Geplastyk moved to a newly built premises in Rąbień, ul. Hiszpańska 1.
Construcion of a road exit and crossroad of Hiszpańska Street and the national road no 1 in Rąbień were major events for us as they significantly facilitated a transport connection with our company.
Another investment that was made was the increase of current production and launching new products. In 2009 Geplastyk Polska Sp. z o.o. started production of a few new parts to which injection moulds were manufactured in Poland.
To be able to produce them, our company expanded the machine park to 23 ARBURG and KRAUSS MAFFEI machines. In 2010, our company intends to develop its current manufacturing, trade and investment activities.
Company development strategy includes the following aims:
- Land purchase and starting the construction of a warehouse of 1000 m2
- Strengthening the company’s position as the main BSH supplier
- Acquiring new clients, especially in Poland
- Increasing the sales volume, by launching new products
- Purchasing new production machines
- Offering the most modern products,
- Increasing the production effectiveness by increasing the efficiency and at the same time by decreasing the defectiveness;
- Improving the competitiveness of the company products
- Improving the quality control of the products by purchasing the 3D measuring equipment
In September 2011 we started working over the construction of a warehouse of 1000 m2.
Till the end of the year 2011 the magazine will be finished and ready for use.
Geplastyk is a competitive company – it has an image of high quality products manufacturer, always flexible when it comes to business partners requirements. Future market strategy aims at strengthening such an image.
When we look at the market on which the company is operating and on the positions of competitive companies, we can say that we have very good development perspectives and good chances of achieving our strategic goals.
Considering the above, we can fully recommend our company as a stable and reliable business partner.